Taking care of your children’s oral health have never been so simple and easy with the help of O’ Dentee Kids! Malaysia’s first tooth foam now comes in kid-friendly form, and is in a delicious apple flavour. Formulated with Return Legacy’s patented formula - Lynenox™, this tooth-foam contains three different natural plant extracts (licorice, sugar beet and perilla seed extracts) that can break down up to 98% of oral bacteria while providing a long-lasting anti-bacterial effect. The delicate yet compact foam is effective in cleansing teeth deeply and thoroughly, including hard to reach spots.
1. Dispense 4 to 5 pumps of O’DENTEE directly into mouth. 2. Swirl it around your mouth for 10-15 seconds. Spit it out. 3. Do not swallow. Could be used with or without a toothbrush. 4. Apply twice a day or /and any time when needed
Recommended for children from 2 years old and above
1) What happen if I accidentally swallow the tooth foam? It would be fine if you accidentally swallow the foam, it is safe and would not cause adverse effects.
2) What is fluoride? Why O’Dentee does not contain fluoride? Fluoride is a natural mineral that often found in toothpaste to reduce tooth decay. However, exposure to high concentration of fluoride during childhood may result in mild dental fluorosis, tiny white streak in the enamel of tooth. Hence, children below age of 6 years is not recommended to use a mouthwash that contains fluoride. O’Dentee does not contain fluoride, thus it is safe to be used by people of all ages.
3) Can I use toothbrush together with O’dentee? Yes, O’dentee can be used with or without toothbrush.
4) Where is O’dentee formulated? O’dentee is formulated by Return Legacy’s Legacy Science and manufactured in Malaysia.